Incubation is the support offered to start-ups at the beginning of their operation to help them survive to the phase of growth. Companies in incubation are entitled to lower office rental prices, as part of the de minimis aid, as well as an opportunity to participate in workshops and training that make the company ready to function efficiently in the actual market environment.
This goes hand in hand with the intangible yet certain benefit from sharing space with other incubated companies, which makes it possible to share know-how, solve problems, and organise events.
Is the incubator for me?
- you want to develop your company
- you’re looking for access to financing for your company
- you need a cheaper office
- you’re ready absorb knowledge on marketing, sales, and business models
- you appreciate networking
- you want to learn from the best.