What can we do for your business?
I am looking for an office
I want to create my own start-up
- Start from YC’s Essential Startup Advice guidebook
- Have you read these books: The Lean Start-up by Eric Ries, The Start-up Owner’s Manual: the Step-by-Step Guide for Building a Great Company by Stephen Blank and Bob Dorf?
2. Talk to people
- Choose one of the hundreds of technology and start-up meetings, talk to people, look for support and hints. Find events on Crossweb.
- If you haven’t talked to somebody at the meeting, you’ll certainly manage to make up for it with an online contact. Click here to go to OMG KRK group on Facebook.
3. Start to act
- If you want to talk to our experts, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend events and meetings that our park organises. It’s easiest to follow them on our fanpage.
- We recommend especially cordially two series of events that can be especially useful for starters: Start-up Weekend Kraków and Pitching Fight Club!
Why join the KPT ecosystem
IoT, Industry 4.0, video games sector, living labs, film postproduction – whether you’re an expert in the field or you never heard these terms before, at the KTP you’ll get to know likeminded people who are passionate about new technologies and practical solutions. You’ll be able to work with them, or just talk and share ideas for “the next big thing”.
The KTP is the space where creative energy flows, and it doesn’t matter whether you want to rent an office from us, participate in an incubation or acceleration programme, turn up at one of the dozens of events that we hold throughout the year, or organise an event yourself. This is a cool place, a great place, and it stands for the people you can join to build the picture of the modern Kraków and world together.