Do you want to start cooperation?
tel. +48 530 293 498
In 2016-2019 Krakow Technology Park (KPT) carried out the project “Creative Małopolska” financed from the Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Within the framework of the project, KPT implemented activities aimed at internationalisation and promotional support for representatives of creative industries from Małopolska region.
In over 3 years we organized 24 business trips to trade fairs and conferences for more than 100 representatives of the film and video game industry.
In the course of the project implementation, we conducted promotional activities in foreign media and created online database of local enterprises.
Together with Krakow Film Festival and OFF Camera Festival we co-organized two international conferences in May 2017 and 2018.
We brought 24 foreign journalists to Poland who participated in Digital Dragons conference between 2017 and 2019.
64 small and medium enterprises from the region received non-financial support.
Thanks to all these activities, entrepreneurs have established hundreds of new business contacts, which result in new international partnerships and co-productions, increasing recognition of the region and the development of Polish companies from the creative sectors.
Completed business trips:
- Game Developers Conference – San Francisco (2018, 2019);
- European Film Market – Berlin (2017, 2018, 2019);
- Gamescom – Cologne (2018, 2019);
- Marche du Film – Cannes (2017, 2018);
- China Joy – Shanghai (2017, 2019);
- Baltic Event – Tallinn (2016, 2018);
- Reboot Develop – Dubrovnik (2019);
- Pocket Gamer – London (2019);
- Film Bazaar – Goa (2017);
- Game Connection – Paris (2017);
- White Nights – Moscow (2017);
- DevGAMM – Minsk (2017);
- goEast Film Festival – Wiesbaden (2017);
- Connecting Cottbus (2016).