CLOUD COMPUTING LABORATORY
Cloud computing has been one of the leading trends in organising the of provision of IT services for a number of years. The number of businesses that use services provided remotely from data centre hubs is on the rise. Which is why we have prepared a range of services for businesses and institutions seeking such options.
WHAT THE KTP IT PLATFORM OFFERS
The KPT Community Cloud IT platform lets our partner use IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) services
KPT Compute – processing units with flexible parameters, scalable, working on both virtual and physical infrastructure, offering Linux and Windows platforms
KPT Storage – allows connecting disk resources with various access speeds and capacities required for operating systems and data storage
KPT Network – access of services to the public network and possibility of creating private networks
KPT Database – access to SQL database solutions with predefined efficiency and capacity parameters
Basic advantages of cloud computing KPT Laboratory:
- KPT Marketplace – a solutions marketplace platform that allows users to order, manage, and monitor the use of cloud services in an easy manner. With the help of partners, the KTP team will configure advanced PaaS and SaaS services. The cloud environment used allows any parameterisation of the environment, with regards to the required operating systems, and database and application platforms. The KPT Marketplace makes it also possible to bill the resources used by partner clients. Moreover, it is a platform for distributing licences and other standardised services to the remaining users, KTP clients. The KPT Virtual Private Cloud – makes it possible to isolate a fragment of the platform on dedicated physical servers, and on production and backup arrays.
- The client and partner resources are protected and backed up; also according to individually agreed policies.
The Cloud Computing Laboratory ensures support for partners at all stages of product development:
- at the concept building phase – development of solutions dedicated to installations and access in cloud environment (scalability, multithread, multi-tenancy, accountability, etc.), including solutions for smart city projects.
- at the solutions building and development phase – providing developer and testing environments and platforms (chosen and developed together with the KTP clients)
- at the advanced test phase – environment and tools for functional, load, security, demo, POC testing
- at the implementation phase – experimental and production environment for offering solutions to end customers, verification of needs, scalability, etc., use of the service billing tools offered
- at the production and development phase – maintaining the production platform for the needs of clients and partners, and the developer and testing platform for continuous development of the solutions.
- carefully monitored technical infrastructure of the data centre environment includes redundant systems ensuring safety and continuity of operation:
- guarantee of supply
- fine-tuned air-conditioning
- fire protection based on active extinguishing
- redundant access connections to telecommunication network nodes
- option to have high density computing power racks built into kiosks with cold corridor function
Available computing power
- KTP Clients are welcome to use a convergent computing environment and a cloud platform, featuring:
- 1000+ cores, 7+ TB of RAM
- 5+ PB of dataspace with various access speeds
- 7+ PB of space for data protection (backup and archives) on disk and magnetic carriers
- high capacity redundant LAN and SAN network devices
tel. 12 640 19 55